Today's Deal of the Day is an inside the waistband outside the waistband combo for your 1911. Only one in stock!
Both of our customer favorites, two different carry options for one low price.
A favorite among shooters and law enforcement, the TSS allows outside the belt carry while still maintaining a low profile. Great for off duty & concealed carry, the TSS also works well for competition. Full-grip access allows you to draw and shoot without readjusting your grip. A sewn 1 ½” belt channel with rear belt pulls the pistol close to the body.
- Reinforced top for one-hand holstering.
- Molded sight rail for a smooth draw.
- Offset belt slot stabilizes pistol angle.
- Double stitched at stress points for durability.
- Gun-specific hand molding.
When concealment with light cover is a priority, inside-the-waistband holsters lead the way. The model T-CC was created so that its IWB design would not compromise the pistol's accessibility. We incorporated a leather shirt guard for comfort, but designed it so it would not interfere with the draw. A slight angle on the holster narrows the profile of the pistol, making it more comfortable for all day use.
- Full-combat grip access
- Optional Kydex clip available
- Reinforced top for one-hand holstering
- Slight FBI cant, narrow profile
- Shirt guard for comfort
- Hand molded finish