In Stock & Ready to Ship for your K Frame 4" Revolver
Similar to our model 2010, the model 2000 thumb-break design is for individuals seeking an off-duty or plainclothes holster with greater retention. The offset slots keep the holster in place at the correct angle. Full access to the grip while unsnapping, the thumb-break design allows firing the pistol without adjusting your grip.
- Contour design for comfort.
- Holster remains open for holstering with one hand.
- Double stitching at stress points.
- Slight FBI cant narrows the profile of the pistol.
- Optional suede leather lining available.